Saturday, September 10, 2011

Per aspera ad astra – Part II

I've decided that all my entries about astronomy and astrophotography will be called “Per aspera ad astra” just to keep them separate from other stuff (I'm too lazy to start a separate blog).

So since my last observation (nice picture of the Moon) weather hasn't been great.  To be honest with you it's been terrible; rain, wind, overcast sky. And I didn't have any chance to go outside with my telescope. But I wasn't completely unproductive, I bought a book about astrophotography and  actually I've learned some tricks I'm going to use when the weather  gets better.  I've managed to connect tube, DSLR and laptop so now I can see on the screen live image from the telescope. It should let me get much sharper images of the moon (at least I hope so) but again weather needs to improve. 

And for interested, there is another public lecture from Astronomy  Ireland  titled: “ Dark Energy and the Accelerating Universe“ all information under that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment